Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Vampire Diaries, episode 1-20, "Blood Brothers" - Theme Song(s)!

Theme Song(s)!

For Damon & Katherine; Elena & Stefan; Stefan & his favorite crittertarian meal; and (yes, I'm hiding my head as I type this) Anna and Jeremy:



For posterity: "Puppy Love" by The Osmond Brothers



And 'cause Youtube sent me on a sentimental Osmond tear, here's one from Stefan to Elena, when she visits him in detox dungeon:



For posterity: "Go Away Little Girl" by The Osmonds this song used to make me cry when I was a tiny little girl



This one goes out as a big "thank you" from Stefan to Dean Winchester, for the single, perfect manly tear:



For posterity: "Tracks of My Tears" by Smokey Robinson and the Miracles



And, finally, in continuation of our Johnny Cash mini-theme, I give you the man in black:



For posterity: "Folsom Prison Blues" by Johnny Cash

(Stef licked his daddy's gut blood, just to watch him die...)

No comments:

Post a Comment